Our PMU Machine Brow course is located at our Permanent Makeup academy in Cheadle, Cheshire with an added 1-day colour conversion course located in Lancaster on a separate date (link to book will be given once deposit has been received). You do not need any experience in PMU or beauty to attend this course.
The most important thing when choosing a trainer is to research their work and make sure you are happy with their style of work. You can find examples of our work as well as testimonials from our students on our Facebook page.
Before attending this course you are required to complete an online blood borne pathogens test which costs £24.95 + VAT – Please note this is not included in your course costs.
This 4 day beginners PMU Brow course is designed to ensure you get hands on attention and quality of training. The basis of the course is to focusing on Brows as this is where you will make 90% of your business, working with a digital PMU Machine offers your clients more Brow treatment choice as not all skin types are suitable for Microblading. This course is a first class training course where you will receive a high level of training and mentoring as an academy we pride ourselves in wanting the best for our students.
- Hair Stoke Brows
- Combination Brows (Hair + Shading)
- Ombre Brows (Shading)
20 Hours Pre-Course Study
- Health and Safety & Hygiene
- Consultation process
- Licensing & Waste Disposal companies
- Machine and Kit
- Face Shapes & Skin Types
- Brow Design & Practical working latex mats
- Consultation / After care procedure
- Brow Mapping
- Understanding the different hair stroke patterns and shading techniques
- Live Demo on a Model by Trainer
- Practice on plastic heads / latex mats
Students work on live models. We can provide models but strongly advise you bring your own so you can gain extra practice during their 5-6 week top up. You will need 2 x models
You will have step-by-step guidance and support on the day.
Refresher day– Students will return to the academy 5-6 weeks later to complete the top up treatments on their models.
Case Studies Homework
You will need to submit a portfolio of 6 case studies including photographic proof of your work (Inc. healed results) along with copies of your consultation forms and clients feedback before you receive your qualification from the academy. Case studies must consist of 4 x hair stroke, 1 x Ombre (powder brows) 1 x combination brows.
You must complete your case studies within a 6 month Period.
- You have online support and guidance during office hours.
- Course is 1-2-1 Training.
- £1000 Deposit is required to secure your booking which is NON refundable. Outstanding balance must be paid 2 weeks before your course starts.
- Pre-Course work manual will be posted out to you (Special Delivery)
- Student Starter Kit is included and will be given on the day.
- Training Material will be given to you on the day.
You will need to arrange your insurance cover before your course starts. Please phone ABT Insurance on 01789 773573 to arrange your cover, quoting discount code LARRA99
We need to see your cover note before you start your training.
Please see Terms and Conditions.