This 6 days beginners permanent make up course is designed to ensure you get hands on attention and quality of training. The course focuses on the 3 main areas of permanent make up – Brow, Lips and Eyeliner. The course is split into 2 modules – days 1-3 then returning to the academy to complete your Lash liner and lip practical days. This course is a first class training course where you will receive a high level of training and mentoring, as an academy we pride ourselves in wanting the best for our students.
- Hair Stoke Brows
- Combination Brows (Hair + Shading)
- Ombre Brows (Shading)
- Top Lash liner
- Full Lip Blush
30 Hours Pre-Course Study
- Health and Safety & Hygiene
- Consultation process
- Licensing & Waste Disposal companies
- Machine and Kit
- Face Shapes & Skin Types
- Design & Practical working latex mats
- Marketing Your business
- Consultation / After care procedure
- Face Mapping
- Understanding the techniques
- Live Demo on a Model by Trainer
- Practice on plastic heads / latex mats
- Tips and tricks how to take good photographs
Day 3 – Brow models
Students work on live models drawing on natural brow design shapes, following the natural hair flow, understanding stretch and technique.
Returning to the academy to complete Lash liner and lips:
Day 4 – Lash liner models
Students work on live models for lash liner, understanding stretch, pressure and creating natural lash line.
Day 5 – Lip Models
Students work on live models creating symmetry on lips, stretch techniques and pressure.
We can provide models but strongly advise you bring your own so you can gain extra practice during their 5-6 week top up. You will need 2 x models for each day.
You will have step-by-step guidance and support on the day.
Refresher day – Students will return to the academy 5-6 weeks later to complete the top up treatments on their models
Case Studies Homework
You will need to submit a portfolio of 9 case studies including photographic proof of your work along with copies of your consultation forms and clients feedback before you receive your qualification from the academy. Case studies must consist of 3 x Brows, 3 x Lash liner and 3 x Lip Blush.
You must complete your case studies within a 6 month Period.
Day 6 – Assessment Day
Once your portfolio of case studies has been completed you will need to return to the academy for a final assessment. You will be required to complete a full treatment for each form of semi permanent makeup under exam conditions from start to finish including set up, consultation, treatment and explain aftercare.
Once successfully completed you will receive feedback and your qualification.
- You have online support and guidance during office hours.
- Course is based on 2-4 Students attending
- £1000 Deposit is required to secure your booking which is NON refundable. Outstanding balance must be paid 2 weeks before your course starts.
- Pre-Course work manual will be posted out to you (Special Delivery)
- Student Starter Kit is included and will be given on the day (see below).
- Training Material will be given to you on the day.
You will need to arrange your insurance cover before your course starts. Please phone ABT Insurance on 01789 773573 to arrange your cover, quoting discount code LARRA99
We need to see this before your course starts.
Your starter kit includes:
- PMU Machine
- Barrier Film
- Face masks
- Pigment pots
- Brow stickers
- Practise Mats
- Latex mats
- Head bonnets
- Micro brushes
- Sharps box and bags
- Hygiene wipes
- Disposable aprons
- Hand Sanitiser
- Wound Packs
Please see Terms and Conditions.