- Recap- home study
- Consultation forms
- Equipment and Needle Configurations.
- Brow Mapping
- Brow Design & Practical working latex mats
Consultation / After care
Live Demo on a Model by Trainer
Re-cap on brow design shapes on Plastic Heads working on positioning and stretch
Students work on 2 x live models. We can provide models but strongly advise you bring your own so you can gain extra practice during their 5-6 week top up. You will need 2 x models. You will have step-by-step guidance and support on the day.
Students will return to the academy 5-6 weeks later to complete the top up treatments on their models
Case Studies Homework
You will need to complete 10 case studies on live models and submit the best 6 by sending photographic proof of your work before you receive your qualification from the academy. Your work must be of a high standard as we pride ourselves in maintaining good industry standards.
You must complete your case studies within a 6 month period.
- You have online support and guidance during office hours.
- Course is 1-2-1 Training.
- £800 Deposit is required to secure your booking which is NON refundable. Outstanding balance must be paid 2 weeks before your course starts.
- Pre-Course work manual will be posted out to you (Special Delivery)
- Student Starter Kit is included and will be given on the day.
- Training Material will be given to you on the day.
You will need to arrange your insurance cover before your course starts. Please phone ABT Insurance on 01789 773573 to arrange your cover, quoting discount code LARRA99
Please see terms and conditions.