Microblading training for professionals – 2 day machine to Microblading conversion course
Microblading is now the must-have beauty treatment for a fuller, natural-looking brow.
We are now offering a Microblading conversion course at our Permanent Makeup academy in Cheadle, Cheshire. The most important thing when choosing a trainer is to research their work and make sure you are happy with their style of work. You can find examples of our work as well as testimonials from our students on our Facebook page.
This Microblading training course has been designed for experienced technicians working in permanent make up industry already. All Pre-course work will be supplied to you on the day.
Professional 2 day course
- Brow design
- 3 way stretch and positioning of the tool
- Understanding of needle configurations and how to work safely
- Practice on latex
- Tutor Live Demo
- Practical on latex and heads
- Consultation and aftercare process
- Live model practical
Case Studies Homework
You will need to submit a portfolio of 4 case studies including photographic proof of your work (Inc. healed results) along with copies of your consultation forms and clients feedback before you receive your qualification from the academy.
You must complete your case studies within a 6 month Period.
Once your portfolio of case studies has been completed you will need to return to the academy for a final assessment day. You will be required to complete a full treatment under exam conditions from start to finish including set up, consultation, treatment and explain aftercare. Once successfully completed you will receive feedback and your qualification
- You have online support and guidance during office hours.
- £500 Deposit is required to secure your booking which is NON refundable. Outstanding balance must be paid 2 weeks before your course starts.
- Pre-Course work manual will be posted out to you (Special Delivery)
- Training Material will be given to you on the day.
- We will need a copy of your Permanent Makeup Certificate and insurance details before you book this course
Please see Terms and Conditions.